Recommend Provost a New Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend Provost a New Girlfriend

Now that Provost has come up in the world he has everything a chap could want but remains single. He has his high paid job, travelling the world, a new laptop, a fancy apartment, a bulging bank balance and so forth.

Recommend Provost a New Girlfriend.

No recommendations from Mobius please.

Get a girlfriend with the biggest boobs, and the smallest brain.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I recommend Mobius.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          MrFun gives good advice.

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

oh, according to albie they're all the same anyway.

Comment

On the off chance you might not have met her before...

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	9090609

Got a great twin sister btw... * nudge * *nudge * * wink * * wink *
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The Germans already own his soul so I think it is only just that he find a German girlfriend just to make things even. the Germans screw him so he should screw a German back.

As an added bonus his kids can get teased at school for being half-Hun.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    They may be fun in the short term but I like to look long term. Those big boobs will eventually be dragging on the ground and the smarter ones have a tendency to make more money as they age.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah, so you're suggesting that he gets a girlfriend smart enough to make enough money to afford fake, non-saggy boobs. Smart!
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

fake tits are no fun.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          They may be fun in the short term but I like to look long term. Those big boobs will eventually be dragging on the ground and the smarter ones have a tendency to make more money as they age.
                          Trade in.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            fake tits are no fun.
                            I guess there's no pleasing you, is there?
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, with real tits that aren't so big that they look cartoonish
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X