What do you like about Google Chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    Notepad++ reveals the extensionless file has the bookmarks, and the .bak file is a backup. Try deleting both and booting crome, and attempting to import bookmarks then.

Question: Can you add new bookmarks?
    I went and tested that just now. Yes, I can add new bookmarks but I am not able to import my Firefox bookmarks.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Try exporting them from Firefox to HTML, then importing from HTML in Chrome
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Okay, I will try that.

Comment

Asher . . . .

I got all my Firefox bookmarks exported as HTML and successfully imported them into Google Chrome.

Comment

I will try Google Chrome as my default browser for time being. But, when I want to use gay.com I will have to use Firefox.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Seriously - there is a website, www.gay.com.

I found out when I tried logging into my gay.com page through Google Chrome, that gay.com does not include Google Chrome in their list of recommended browsers. Firefox is one of those recommended, though.

Comment

For those interested, I just found out there's also http://www.straight.com/

It seems to be Canadian...
                  Blah

Comment

I've always used FF and still do, because i don't trust Google as a corporation. Too much power has never lead to anything good. However the more i use ChromIUM the more i likes it. Fortunately FF has been ported to FAR MORE platforms so that's a good reason to continue using it.

Also, if you're seriously open source, take a look at IceCat.

Comment

Horrah! Gay.com works now with Google Chrome - not sure how I fixed that though.

Comment

Working...
                      X