X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :thumbs up: New York

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gay_marriage_ny

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Yep! I saw this on the news tonight. The Republican controlled New York Senate helped our progress toward equal rights.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Now if you ever do get married in NY you can get divorced at a 50% rate. Congrats.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Now if you ever do get married in NY you can get divorced at a 50% rate. Congrats.
        Glad to see you're not bitter with cynicism.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Not at all. I'm a realist.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This has to be the least important issue Cuomo could possibly have taken up. New York

Also, Iowa already has gay marriage, right? What are you *****ing about Fun?

As a side note, I am at least grateful that this issue is being taken up in state legislatures where it belongs as opposed to in Congress.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                This has to be the least important issue Cuomo could possibly have taken up. New York
                You are a complete and total ass.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Just a flip a ****ing coin to decide whether they get gay marriage or not, I honestly don't give a flying ****. Fix the budget first, though, please. Maybe work on education reform? And those healthcare train wrecks exchanges aren't going to set themselves up.

Comment

Why is it all over the news then?

Also, Iowa already has gay marriage, right? What are you *****ing about Fun?
                    Why are you sounding off on New York when you live in Virginia?

Comment

I don't actually care one way or the other what New York does. Just trying to insert a little realism into this jubilation, can't let Slowwie do it by himself.

Comment

Just a flip a ****ing coin to decide whether they get gay marriage or not, I honestly don't give a flying ****. Fix the budget first, though, please. Maybe work on education reform? And those healthcare train wrecks exchanges aren't going to set themselves up.
                        Your solution is to focus on less important issues. Ok.

Comment

The budget deficit and impending debt crises in various states, including new york, are somehow less important than your fake civil right? Pull the other one, man.

Improving the education of a generation of children is less important than the right of less than 10% of the population to legally be considered married so they can have a scrap of paper saying so?

Comment

Basic civil rights > monetary issues. End of discussion.

Comment

Basic civil rights

This is no more a basic civil right than polygamy. Yeah, I went there.

Comment

Working...
                              X