In science fiction . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On topic-
    It is important for Captain Kirk to be able the tap that. By extention, it allows the reader/viewer to believe that somewhere in the universe there might exist a hot green skinned babe that would want to have sex with them, even though they have been rejected by all females on earth.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      On topic-
      It is important for Captain Kirk to be able the tap that. By extention, it allows the reader/viewer to believe that somewhere in the universe there might exist a hot green skinned babe that would want to have sex with them, even though they have been rejected by all females on earth.
      Awesome - your post does not make any sense.

A human and an alien humanoid could very well have sex together even if they cannot produce any offspring because of chromosomal differences.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Good luck screwing that moth.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Could you explain what name I called you? I don't think there's any shame in being a nurse.
          For clarity sake, DFG did not claim you called him names, only that your antics make him want to resort to name calling.

You may now resume your snark.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            Awesome - your post does not make any sense.

A human and an alien humanoid could very well have sex together even if they cannot produce any offspring because of chromosomal differences.
            Point is "Science fiction gives losers hope."
            On earth there are plenty of examples of animals with similar genetic make up having offspring.
            With genetic advancement, we have spliced human genes into pigs, cows, rats etc for our own purposes. So, will there be satyres and centaurs in the future? Why not?

I also seem to recall reading a sci-fi short story years ago where two male humans had a baby with each other. Crazy eh? Imagine the absurdity of that!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
            X