No announcement yet.

LONDON GUN GANGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only set of fans to have caused any significant trouble after an Arsenal home game in the last few years (except Spurs) were Cardiff. (FA Cup the other year)

Not for nothing do Cardiff have a reputation up there with Millwall and Leeds.

Comment

Don't **** on your own doorstep. Smart fans.
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Does Leeds have a bad reputation? Not surprised. Have you ever been there?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Leeds fans have a bad reputation from the 70's, when they took after their nasty team.

Comment

Pffft. I drove through a riot in Cardiff when they hosted Millwall years ago. A group of Millwall fans wandered into a gay bar, started causing trouble, and got thoroughly leathered by the local Queens. Then it all kicked off.

I ended up running a red light at 30 mph because I was being tail-gated by a rampaging police horse with spark flying off its hooves.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              What do you call a sheep tied to a lamp-post in Cardiff?

A leisure centre.
              I believe a Welsh leisure centre is a flock of sheep tied to a lamp post. One sheep is not enough.
              Last edited by Egbert; June 20, 2011, 01:07.

Comment

It's shocking how different policing is in the U.K. and how similar hood-dwellers deal with crime and violent death.
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                  The only set of fans to have caused any significant trouble after an Arsenal home game in the last few years (except Spurs) were Cardiff. (FA Cup the other year)

Not for nothing do Cardiff have a reputation up there with Millwall and Leeds.
                  Cardiff always have the most extreme security when they visit Reading too. More than Millwall and Leeds I would say. Their City and Country should be ashamed.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                    You get Dangermouse in Yankeestan? I'm impressed!
                    Back in the day Nickelodeon (the first cable channel for kids back in the day) needed cheap reruns to fill the air time so they showed a bunch of stuff like Danger Mouse, Banana Man, and lame dubbed over French cartoons like Inspector Gadget.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      Pffft. I drove through a riot in Cardiff when they hosted Millwall years ago. A group of Millwall fans wandered into a gay bar, started causing trouble, and got thoroughly leathered by the local Queens. Then it all kicked off.

I ended up running a red light at 30 mph because I was being tail-gated by a rampaging police horse with spark flying off its hooves.
                      I much prefer the California reaction to a losing local sports team. Everyone gets a slightly bored look on their face and then pretends they never really cared about the game any way. Sure, it's less exciting then a riot but it is also less destructive and there is less chance of being arrested.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X