No announcement yet.

Still alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's even an article of her in Observer. Cool stuff As rare as these things are, most people know someone who has something like this. Or at least someone who knows someone. That's got to be a clue.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Glad to hear things are going well and you are on the mend. How is everything else going in Pekka world with the self employment and work area. And of course, the family?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

pekka
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Cool Beans

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              "Death panel," I believe, is the correct term.
              What Pekka is describing is exactly what the panel set up by Obamacare does. GOP 2012.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                What Pekka is describing is exactly what the panel set up by Obamacare does. GOP 2012.

If you want a debate (about IPAB, I would guess), take it to another thread.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

This was a triumph.

Making a note here:

HUGE SUCCESS.

As I've said before: SuperCitizen does not have a brain tumor. A brain tumor has SuperCitizen.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      This was a triumph.

Making a note here:

HUGE SUCCESS.
                      This is true! So many things could be worse.

PH, better and better. Work wise, the business is getting "re-financed", a new round of investing is up. I should be guaranteed at least one year of solid business and salaries from that only, and keep all my current stock (current owners who have been passive have to pay, we're dilutating (correct term?). It's on the up and up, revenue potential is triple to when I was here last time. Doesn't mean anything but let's just say I'm not looking for another job on the side anymore.

Daughter will be 1 year old in Sept. I'll post some pictures later on What about you? how is life treating you?
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        This was a triumph.

Making a note here:

HUGE SUCCESS.
                        I hate you. The song wasn't in my head until now.

Pekka
                        Guy
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Glad to hear it, sounds like things are on the up

Here things are good, self employed myself, also have some of the development work for the implementation which takes me up to 5 days a week for the foreseeable future - which is nice given the obscene rate of pay I am receiving So no complaints.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The scan is a lie!

Good luck Pekka
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Good to hear you are doing well. In another 3.5 years, that will be a big milestone.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X