Would you lend me $300 until payday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you lend me $300 until payday?

I need to pay a couple of bills. I'll pay you back as soon as I get paid. Promise.

No, Ive suddenly discovered I haven't a cent to spare
    36.84%
    Yes of course I will
    21.05%
    Have a banana
    42.11%

Sure, give me your bank account number and I'll wire the money to you.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Perfs, have you been banned from Civfanatics again?

Comment

nope
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Pay my flights and hotel, and I'll give you $300 cash. No need to pay back! It's time for me to reset my visa anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
            I need to pay a couple of bills. I'll pay you back as soon as I get paid. Promise.

Only if you're a suddenly widowed Nigerian princess.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Where is the option: I don't care if you die but you don't get my money - except under the form of bullets and bombs?
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I don't loan money, but will give money to family or close friends. They then have the option to give me a gift of money or goods of equivalent, greater, or lesser value at some later date.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I suggest you become a craigslist hooker and sell that ass.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Aeson:
                    Thank you for your generous offer. Your generosity is appreciated and I am giving your offer all due consideration.

Mobius:
                    Yes, I am a suddenly widowed Nigerian princess. Please remit the funds to my secret bank account in Leichtenstein.

Dannubis:
                    The "no" option will suffice. No need for talk of death and bullets.

Oerdin:
                    Thank you for your most excellent and helpful idea. I am now looking forward to my new career as a prostitute.

Comment

I really don't have that much money to spare
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

That's sad
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Anyone want to buy a Mossberg Persuader 12 gauge shotgun? Comes with alternate pistol grip, manual and a box of Heavy Dove shells. Never had a round chambered. $300. Perfect home defense.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I doubt that is legal in NYC
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                              Sure, give me your bank account number and I'll wire the money to you.
                              Damn... I wanted to say that...
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X