Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, now I"m jealous of those who have a dishwasher.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, now I"m jealous of those who have a dishwasher.

Clean Disassembled Keyboard in Dishwasher

I don't want to copy and past to provide the full article in quotes - too many pictures/illustrations.

We don't have a dishwasher here.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Bottle of alcohol and a can of air works just as good.

Comment

You don't have a dishwasher? How do you clean stuff, like ...dishes, cups, keyboards etc.?
      Blah

Comment

I assume soap and water, like before electric dishwashers were invented.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          We don't have a dishwasher here.
          Scum.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            You don't have a dishwasher? How do you clean stuff, like ...dishes, cups, keyboards etc.?
            We're cavemen - we go down to the river when we want to wash stuff.

Comment

Oh no wait! We have . . . .

a kitchen sink.

Comment

Dude, I'm Welsh, I even have a dishwasher...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm strange, okay?

The last apartment I lived in by myself, I had a dishwasher but I never used it. I didn't pile up enough dirty dishes at one time, to justify using the dishwasher - I just wash any dishes right away.

Comment

well this is a good reason to get one and clean all those dirty keyboards
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I use my dishwasher occasionally. Sometimes, I just use it as a drying rack.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How does dishwasher use compare with the humble bowl-of-hot-water-and-elbow-grease in terms of power consumption and water consumption?

Comment

I don't know. I have too many guests throwing off my baseline!
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            Dude, I'm Welsh, I even have a dishwasher...
                            Sure - though, I don't know her name
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                              Sure - though, I don't know her name

Comment

Working...
                              X