Anybody want a cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want a cat?

Heading to Jersey Mike's for lunch today, I saw a brand-new mommy cat with four kittens under the air conditioner. Poor thing was all skin and bones. I called Galnemer, she came with all her feral cat gear, which proved utterly unnecessary as the sweet thing was tame as could be, and walked straight into the cage and promptly ate three whole cans of cat food and drank a bowl and a half of water.

She and her kittens (maybe two weeks old) are boarding with a family friend until we find homes. Any Ohioans interested?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

doin the lord's work, but nope, sorry... We recently took in 3 ourselves

Comment

Behind my house, there's a bunch of kittens. The mother cat is huge though. Looks like a bobcat. No starving stray cat here.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Why only Ohioans? You have a prejudicial belief that only Ohioans are fit to raise cats?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          Why only Ohioans? You have a prejudicial belief that only Ohioans are fit to raise cats?
          If you lift up the cats tail you can see by the initial that the cat is from Ohio.

Comment

I have 13 cats. Crazy cat man has no room at the inn.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thirteen ****ing cats!? WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Thirteen ****ing cats!? WHY?
                a man who likes p*ssy must be a difficult concept for you

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Debbie, the Villanova MBA grad, would like a cat.

And Sloww's the cat lady man
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I never suspected, but this makes so much sense.

Comment

You're like that woman off the Simpsons...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post

I never suspected, but this makes so much sense.
                          white boy

Comment

The cats are probably suffering from overcrowding at Slowwy's home.

Comment

There is a critical number of cats after which it is impossible not to just monotonically increase the number of cats you own. After about six there is basically no stopping it.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X