sun...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crema solar.

I'd have to go in the 'Sun Block/Sun Screen' camp. Basically, anything above 60spf is as good as opaque, and thus sunblock. Otherwise, sunscreen.

Sun Tan Lotion would be very weak sunscreen (usually 4-10) with added vitamins and sometimes carotene, which you use when you want a tan. You shouldn't sunbathe for very long, or in the worst hours in summer, with this one.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Wikipedia says:
      I stand corrected.

By Alby via Wikipedia (shudder).
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Actually I use KITSCHUM"S mom's big @ss to protect ME from the SUN!!!! Well you wanted to play ....so lets play little boy

Comment

The Earth.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

She's her own woman and I don't control her. If my mother's sweaty ass is the kind of cocktail you desire in the summer heat don't let me stop you two lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Sun Tan Lotion
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                you mean likely spammer

Not at all likely.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Living in England.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Given my complexion: hat and T-shirt.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

What do you call that stuff with which you protect yourself from the sun?

SHADE

Comment

Well, I don't use it as long as I'm north of the mediterrainean, my skin doesn't get burnt. But we call it "solkrem" here, which translates to sun cream I guess.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Ozone layer

Comment

Sunscreen because of that song about knees and sunscreen.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

When I was younger it was sun tan lotion. (no one had even heard those other phrases yet)
                              But now it's always sun screen.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X