sun...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun...?

So? What do you call that stuff with which you protect yourself from the sun?
    Sun Screen
    66.67%
    Sun Block
    11.11%
    Sun Tan Lotion
    11.11%
    I only use a banana peel as protection.
    11.11%

Melanin
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

space suit

Comment

Darling
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

super injunction

Comment

Sun Tan Lotion
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Sun Tan Lotion
              what's that, number 14 with extra vegetables at the chinese?

Comment

All three, usually sunblock or suntan lotion.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Melanin
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                    what's that, number 14 with extra vegetables at the chinese?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Aren't sunscreen and sun block basically the same thing? Just a matter of degree (SPF#) I think.

I go with a high-SPF product if I'm going to be out for more than an hour or two when the sun is high.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's a Chinese menu. He is #31.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Aren't sunscreen and sun block basically the same thing? Just a matter of degree (SPF#) I think.

I go with a high-SPF product if I'm going to be out for more than an hour or two when the sun is high.
                          Wikipedia says:

Sunblock typically refers to opaque sunscreen that is quite effective at blocking both UVA and UVB rays and uses a heavy carrier oil to resist being washed off. Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are two of the important ingredients in sunblock. Unlike the organic sun-blocking agents used in many sunscreens, these metal oxides do not degrade with exposure to sunlight.
                          The use of the word "sunblock" in the marketing of sunscreens is controversial. The FDA has considered banning such use because it can lead consumers to overestimate the effectiveness of products so labeled. [24]
                          For total protection against damage from the sun, the skin needs to be protected from UVA, UVB and IRA (Infra Red Energy). Roughly 35% of solar energy is IRA.[25

Comment

Oh and white people with white people problems.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Oh and Northern Europeans with Northern European problems.
                              Corrected.

Comment

Working...
                              X