• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw
    she could be scratching her back on a tree

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      It is frequently accompanied by visual aides.
      the type that don't complain when one turns the page

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        btw
        she could be scratching her back on a tree
        Yeah, trees tend to rock back and forth when you do that.

Comment

Actually, she looks autistic to me. I know a couple Autistic people who rock back and forth with a similar kind of mouth expression all the time.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh god! please don't wank off to my avatar!

Comment

Actually, she looks autistic to me. I know a couple Autistic people who rock back and forth with a similar kind of mouth expression all the time.

Comment

thats it!

Comment

That's really a generality. There are different levels of autism. My grandson may be slightly autistic, but he doesn't rock and it isn't readily apparent.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, Autism is a spectrum. Very few of them rock like that.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Perhaps it's an autistic chick getting some action?
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Perhaps. Perhaps she's at the end of the spectrum, is bisexual with bestiality , bondage and toe fetishes. Her girlfriend, with Downs Syndrome, is lightly whipping her while she's tied down and a German Sheperd has mounted her while a guy is sucking on her toes. There, all your fantasies addressed in a single scenario.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

For Mods there's a checkbox under the "Show your signature" box that says "Close this thread"

Retardedly the label for it is full width on the page, so if you misclick anywhere near "Post Quick Reply" it checks close thread and you close the thread. SO easy to do.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaah, so that's it!

Comment

So in other words, don't **** up !
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Damn, it was not intentional. What none of you have EVER made a mistake?

Comment

Working...
                                X