X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoetstofzoetje stop closing threads

Please de-mod this idiot
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If you're going to close threads at all, it should be Docfeelgood's relentless forum spam.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And asking a question to someone in an argument and then closing the thread so as to preclude a response is a chump move.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

His question just compounds his retardation. "So I have black skin even though I have white skin???" No Zoetstofzoetje, if you have white skin then you have white skin. As to whether you're "racially white," you'll have to take that up with Speer or NYE or somebody else who cares about arbitrary racial classifications.

Comment

i closed a thread? very much doubt it, just replied to one.

will go through the logs, this has happened before.

Comment

MikeH and Jon Miller make the mistake all the time
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I just click 'post quick reply'. I should never be able to unintentionally close a thread. That's four thoughtful, long, steps, not one.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; June 8, 2011, 00:25.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Oh, shut up.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know: what is the story here (I'd prefer to get the answer from somebody other than zfdggfsgtdfgfswdd.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I honestly don't know his reasoning behind closing the thread in question. Maybe he thought it was racially insensitive or something? But basically, he replied to a thread and then closed it for no apparent reason. I think it was more a case of incompetence than anything else.

Comment

MikeH and Jon Miller have made the exact same mistake many times.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I never made this mistake.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                              If you're going to close threads at all, it should be Docfeelgood's relentless forum spam.
                              kiss my spam ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X