Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Nokia survive as an independent company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    I WON!
    It's like arguing with Ben Kenobi or playing fantasy golf; even if I win, I'm still a loser.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

That's normal for you. You're a loser whether it's finance or the marines or girlfriends or resignation letters or...

Comment

Al, you asked a question, he made a valid response, and then you went off the deep end again.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

ultimately it's about choices. i don't like the consumer society, i don't like it's effects on people or the environment, but really there's very little i can do to fight it. in any case it's not my place to interfere with the choices others make. i can and do, however, make my own choice to participate as little as possible in the consumer society.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
          X