Guess the person quoted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the person quoted!

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Whoever guesses right, gets to provide the next quote.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Hermann Goering. I knew the quote , but had to look up to remind myself of who.

"You can make money without doing evil."
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ahahaha. Clever.

Comment

Last edited by Hauldren Collider; May 27, 2011, 19:14.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

NYE. Except in China it appears.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post

"You can make money without doing evil."
            Google.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You can google it if you like, but that defeats the purpose.

Comment

No, Google said it.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My friend Google is a person who can speak? I always knew it in my heart

I my fried Google!
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

i prefer my google roasted.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Ronald Reagan, but you forgot the rest of the quote: " ...but it helps."
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        No, Google said it.
                        Sarcasm whoosh!

Comment

I guess not very many here want to play this game.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Actually, I thought it was a good idea.

See, I knew you could do it MF
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The next person has to go.

Have to rely on the honour system though. Don't google quotes you have no idea about.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X