Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters in Computer Engineering/Computer Science vs Masters in Information Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he's such a moron. He comes here asking advice and when someone who can provide such advice offers it he calls them an idiot.

What is it with this stupid f**king place? No one seems to have an ounce of civility in them any more.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You must be retarded. You came into this thread and posted a ridiculously stupid attempt at advice thinking I had no job and was trying to avoid getting one. Did you really expect me not to post something back? What a joke.

Comment

You started it, Harrison.

You could try stopping procrastinating and getting more degrees and just get a job...probably far more valuable in the long run...
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yep no ****er in this ****ing place here has one ****ing ounce of ****ing civility anymore. i blame you c*nts.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            You started it, Harrison.
            How the hell did I start it, cretin? Jesus
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Somehow Dinksnacks has earned the respect of Tex.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

That's no high accolade. Grumpy old bastard likes similar company.
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  "Get a job you lazy bum!"

But seeing as how it's EON, who gives a ****.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

That's not what I said. I said stop procrastinating with endless degrees which are an opportunity cost compared to getting some real work experience. That's my experience...take it or leave it.

But then again, what would I know
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 25, 2011, 19:27.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You're completely ****ing stupid. The whole point of this thread is which masters degree I should get in 2-3 years. That means I'll have 2-3 years of work experience. The reason I am debating which one is because the masters in CS will require some prep work in order to be accepted. Obviously I would rather start the prep work now and take my time over the next few years than try and complete it all at once. I know reading comprehension is difficult for you, but do try to follow along.

Comment

What makes you think a bit of prep work will allow you to both be accepted to and graduate from a masters in cs?

You don't even know calculus 1, but you're asking about one of the more math-intensive subjects around, at a graduate level. For example, loinburger has a compsci msc iirc, and he's much smarter than you.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            I posted how you started it. It's very simple. Maybe too simple for another self-proclaimed brainiac like you. He asked a simple question. You and others, as is typical, chose to run your mouth instead. Not everyone is looking for a witty remark on every single occasion. Something like life plans for livelihood, for example.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're no better sloww.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I took calculus 1, but I don't think it will transfer. Also, there's never been anything I couldn't learn or teach myself so I'm really not worried. As far as math goes, I never went to any of my courses because I could just learn it from the book faster. Somehow I doubt there is going to be something along the way that I can't figure out. You should just go back to eating your cereal and then commentating the color of your ****, KH.

Comment

Working...
                                X