Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to be a part-time bank teller (or to get any job)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
    ^this. Couldn't have put it better myself. If they wouldn't have hired Al had they known him to be who he's told the public sphere he is, and had they known him to intend what he's told the public sphere he intends, then what is lost? How does one constitute a "productive member of society" by living a lie? Would not a more informed decision typically lead to a selection that adds more value to society?
    More to the point, if someone sees how he is, likes who he really is and offers him a job, the logical thought process would lead one to believe that he would be as happy as a pig in slop working there.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

^this. Couldn't have put it better myself. If they wouldn't have hired Al had they known him to be who he's told the public sphere he is, and had they known him to intend what he's told the public sphere he intends, then what is lost? How does one constitute a "productive member of society" by living a lie? Would not a more informed decision typically lead to a selection that adds more value to society?
      people do this all the time. have you never hade a job you inteded to quite?
      also we all know you dont give a **** about that bank. which makes this only about getting al for what ever reason. i could call you stupied and a scum but thos words doesnt do your actions justice here.

you need to pour a cold bucket of water over your head and save a little bit for your computer aswell.

Comment

Dazzle me with what Rules of Professional Conduct are implicated.

A direct and blatant breach of both the "Don't be a massive tosser" and "How to be petty and less than a man" codebooks. Possibly a breach of the "He was probably abused when young" guidelines too.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
          A direct and blatant breach of both the "Don't be a massive tosser" and "How to be petty and less than a man" codebooks. Possibly a breach of the "He was probably abused when young" guidelines too.
          And this is why I'm pretty sure you're the best.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Relax. He didn't do it.

There were too many flaws in his plan.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• considering how easy it was to figure out his name, shouldn't be difficult to figure out yours...

Comment

• I don't believe for a second Darius did this. It is again one of his impractical jokes... (see dfg fight).
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Darius, you're one sick fuçk. Still, I wouldn't be worried Albie - an employer would only hold a criminal record against you. Besides, if they fire you because of some moron's opinion on you, you'd have an interesting court case.

MRT, I did my own research on Darius' identity yesterday through different means, and I came to the same conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    darius is just winding al up. he did a similar thing with dfg. it would appear that al isn't quite as easy to fool though.

Comment

to: Duluth, University of Minnesota, student conduct officer (c****y@d.umn.edu)

Dear Ms. R***:

It has come to our attention that one of your students, **** **** has been behaving in an untoward manner towards one of our community members. **** ****, your student, sent information regarding our member's life goals to his direct supervisors at his new job. This privileged information was sent by your student to hinder our community member's short-term career goals. This act constitutes harassment, an intrusion to our member's personal life-sphere, and abuse.

In the course of our formal investigation, it has become clear that your student, ***** ****, operated in part through his University of Minnesota e-mail address. His actions associate your institution with offensive behaviour. As an officer to UMD's student behaviour, and being in a position to redirect inappropriate student behaviour, I would urge you to:

1) Hold ***** **** accountable for his actions in informal conversation.
                      2) Formally warn ****** **** in writing.
                      3) Place a notice of misconduct on the student's academic record.

Sincerely,

Comment

• I think darius is only joking around

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Relax. He didn't do it.

There were too many flaws in his plan.

Such as?
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                            to: Duluth, University of Minnesota, student conduct officer (c****y@d.umn.edu)

Dear Ms. R***:

It has come to our attention that one of your students, **** **** has been behaving in an untoward manner towards one of our community members. **** ****, your student, sent information regarding our member's life goals to his direct supervisors at his new job. This privileged information was sent by your student to hinder our community member's short-term career goals. This act constitutes harassment, an intrusion to our member's personal life-sphere, and abuse.

In the course of our formal investigation, it has become clear that your student, ***** ****, operated in part through his University of Minnesota e-mail address. His actions associate your institution with offensive behaviour. As an officer to UMD's student behaviour, and being in a position to redirect inappropriate student behaviour, I would urge you to:

1) Hold ***** **** accountable for his actions in informal conversation.
                            2) Formally warn ****** **** in writing.
                            3) Place a notice of misconduct on the student's academic record.

Sincerely,
                            He already graduated
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Such as?
                              Well let's see...

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                              Eh, all the "capability" it takes is to know from past threads some characteristics of your name, pull up old Fox School of Business dean's lists and a graduate honor's list, pull an address from a name, identify nearby branches, and skype in to ask if a certain name is available at a given time. Believe what you want, but don't act surprised when Bill or his subordinates give you some weird looks this week.
                              It's not hard to get my name but it would be the way you approach it. Then the identifying nearby branches business... do you know how many Wells Fargo branches are in Philadelphia? If you did it around my address, it would have been a wild goose chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                It's not hard to get my name but it would be the way you approach it. Then the identifying nearby branches business... do you know how many Wells Fargo branches are in Philadelphia? If you did it around my address, it would have been a wild goose chase.
                                I never said anything about your address. It was easier to just reach my client contact within Wells Fargo and have him pull up the corporate directory. All I meant by the branches business was that you only came up in the directory under some kind of subregional cluster of branches that took some more narrowing down via skype.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X