Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to be a part-time bank teller (or to get any job)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
    Please, Al, for the love of all that is good, submit that without changing a single letter.

Also Darius
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 26, 2011, 20:06.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
        Oh get over yourself. I consistently appreciate all that they do for me and I'm willing to pay top dollar for it. I'm hungry and I'm busy and they satisfy both needs with remarkable efficiency. The epitome of value.

What I don't need is to have thousands of tax dollars wrested from me by a monopoly on the use of force only to pay some glorified mercenary to blow the brains out of some stranger in another frivolous misadventure so he can stroke his own ego, any more than I need to pay someone to dig holes and fill them back in again.
        This

Get a life Al.

BTW, why do you frown upon people who work in these fastfood restaurants just to be able to raise their children you ungratefull piece of **** ?
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
          This

Get a life Al.

BTW, why do you frown upon people who work in these fastfood restaurants just to be able to raise their children you ungratefull piece of **** ?

It's not for me, *******.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• That doesn't matter dumbass. It clearly shows how you feel about people working there.

Comment

That doesn't matter dumbass. It clearly shows how you feel about people working there.
              Clearly, management. That's why I said:

a working life preoccupied with the narrow margins of hollow metrics symptomatic of a culture of instant gratification and supporting a corporate dogma of service consisting of formulaic, shallow greetings and forced smiles to eke out every conceivable penny in exchange for deleterious, obesity-inducing food. Presented with endless directives demanding marginally incremental improvements in service times, my frank reaction is to roll my eyes and think "Who gives a ****?".
              That's management.

And frankly, yes. It's a meaningless existence for anyone who dreams of better. If you get meaning out of making burgers, well, I guess, working there is good for you but I would challenge you if you really think it's so worthwhile and not just an obligation to pay the bills.

Forgive me for wanting to work a job that doesn't leave me feeling empty and unfulfilled! I'm so ****ing evil because I don't want to work a job I hate!
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Get off your arrogant high horses, dannubis, Darius, HC, and KH.

The fact that it's you bunch in agreement (and maybe throw in gribbler, Solomwi, and Imran or Asher, for good measure), tells me all I need to know about me being right.

The privileged few calling me arrogant and ungrateful

Comment

• Maybe this job just isn't for you?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Get off your arrogant high horses, dannubis, Darius, HC, and KH.

The fact that it's you bunch in agreement (and maybe throw in gribbler, Solomwi, and Imran or Asher, for good measure), tells me all I need to know about me being right.

The privileged few calling me arrogant and ungrateful
                    I am not the one reporting one thread and then doing basically the same thing in another.

Besides, are you to dumb to understand what I wrote ?

Comment

I am not the one reporting one thread and then doing basically the same thing in another.

Besides, are you to dumb to understand what I wrote ?
                      Reporting one thread then basically doing the same thing in another? Where? I'd like to see my racist posts, sir.

Comment

• Hmmm... how many white people you see working on those hamburger places ?

And even if there are, you still frown upon them for trying to make a living. That even makes less sence than not wanting to deal with someone because of skin color.

Comment

Hmmm... how many white people you see working on those hamburger places ?

And even if there are, you still frown upon them for trying to make a living. That even makes less sence than not wanting to deal with someone because of skin color.
                          What? What the ****?

How the **** are you turning me not wanting to make hamburgers for a living into some sort of race thing? What the ****?

What the ****? I am lost.

Comment

• I think I have found the problem with you wanting to be an officer with the Marines right here.

Danny out /

Comment

• And while I have no clue what relevance this has, I worked with 10 white people between the two stores... 1 Hispanic... 3 Indians... and 14 Blacks.

Comment

I think I have found the problem with you wanting to be an officer with the Marines right here.

Danny out /

Can someone explain to me what the hell this guy is talking about? I think something has been lost in translation owing to him being Belgian and not a native English speaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X