No announcement yet.

Toddlers kill people - not guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most common mistakes that I make that I don't catch.
    You instead of Your
    Ever instead of Every
    The instead of Then

It's always good to admit you mistakes.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's funny because you last sentence has one of those errors!#$%@#$%
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

do toddlers pistol whip ??
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
          You could have put a deliberate mistake in there.
          Guys, don't feed the troll
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You're going to get pretty hungry.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ban the toddlers
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                It's funny because you last sentence has one of those errors!#$%@#$%
                The only time I've done it deliberately. But thanks for pointing it out for some of the slower folks around here.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X