No announcement yet.

Osama Bin Laden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be silly HC, it's all relative or something.

Comment

Remember they ****ing rioted when one american jerk burned a book.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, they're a bunch of asshats.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Osama bin Laden was responsible for the senseless murder of thousands of people and had declared holy war on the US. Being happy that he's dead is not equivalent in any way to being happy that 3,000 Americans were killed on 9/11. One is an assassination of public enemy #1, the other is mass murder.
          So collateral damage is a big issue now? ****ing asshat you.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
            Yeah cause Obama done it...

Anyway, I don't care who done it as long as it got done.
            It takes a muslim to kill a muslim.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

Pig Virgins!
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

In other words, perhaps we have "enhanced interrogation techniques" to thank for this news?
                  perhaps, but since I figure most investigating didn't involve eg waterboarding (Bush said they did it on 3 people I think) this was probably gotten the usual ways

Comment

Bush lies!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

thats true

or gladly repeats the lies fed to him

you might be right, I'm reading the guy they tracked to obl was a "protege" of KSM - and we waterboarded that guy 90+ times
                      Last edited by Berzerker; May 2, 2011, 23:57.

Comment

It's not technically waterboarding if you're zapping the testies at the same time, is it?

Comment

Working...
                        X