Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama Bin Laden

DEAD.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Way to go Obama, doing in two years what Bush couldn't do in eight

Now can we get the hell out of Afghanistan?

Comment

Yeah cause Obama done it...

Anyway, I don't care who done it as long as it got done.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
        Yeah cause Obama done it...
        Yep
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Maybe Obama killed him so he could take over leadership of Al Qaeda.

Comment

"

Comment

Bin Laden mansion discovered 32 miles north of Pakistani capitol.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                Way to go Obama, doing in two years what Bush couldn't do in eight

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                I'm sure Obama was personally responsible for this, yes.

Wow, for once you get something right. Obama is commander in chief
                Well, then again there's this:

[T]he U.S. discovered the compound by following one of the terrorist’s personal couriers, identified by terrorist detainees... Officials didn’t learn the courier’s name until 2007.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54093_Page2.html#ixzz1LD1Yihem

In other words, perhaps we have "enhanced interrogation techniques" to thank for this news?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Torture bringing finally the solution... after 10 years

If only they had done it sooner... oh wait...
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Well, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is in prison since 2003, so only ca. 7-8 years, but still pretty impressive. The tortur...errm...interrogators were probably soft on terror or something, like Obama.
                    Blah

Comment

All the celebration is disappointing. The West Point cadet proclaiming an end to terrorism makes me wonder what they are learning there.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                        All the celebration is disappointing.
                        Ditto. Sadly it is human but
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

As much as most Americans were upset watching all the throngs of people in the middle east dancing and celebrating after 9/11, I can image those that danced being just as upset watching us celebrate Osama's execution and burial at sea. The cycle of violence and disrespect continues.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Osama bin Laden was responsible for the senseless murder of thousands of people and had declared holy war on the US. Being happy that he's dead is not equivalent in any way to being happy that 3,000 Americans were killed on 9/11. One is an assassination of public enemy #1, the other is mass murder.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Using reason.
                              3000 faceless Americans vs. 1 hero of the people. Who do you think they think is more important?

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased that we finally got him, I'm just saying how it will be perceived.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X