Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden To Be Announced As Kiiled

Obama coming on air.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Hooray!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

U.S. troops have his body.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

up yours, sloww, stealing my thunder.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Go Obama!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is awesome news.

Someone else will take charge of the terrorist network, but their morale should suffer.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

'

USA! USA! USA!

Sources said bin Laden was killed by a U.S. bomb a week ago. The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity.

USA!
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Took long enough, but good riddance.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Could a mod change the title of this thread to "Obama: Bin Laden Dead"

Comment

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Mission Accomplished
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Can we leave yet?

Comment

Yes, we are all safe now.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by joncha View Post
                            Mission Accomplished
                            Happy birthday!
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Osama bin Laden dead: officials
                              US president expected to announce that al-Qaeda leader has died and that US is in possession of the body.
                              Last Modified: 02 May 2011 03:04 GMT
                              News, analysis from the Middle East & worldwide, multimedia & interactives, opinions, documentaries, podcasts, long reads and broadcast schedule.

Comment

Working...
                              X