No announcement yet.

16-year-old girl charged as an adult in sex attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were alive in 1970 I'd do more drugs, but only because drugs were better back then.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The page you requested on NIAAA's College Drinking: Changing the Culture Web site has been moved or was not found. We appreciate your visit and have designed this page to direct you to the information you need. NIAAA's College Drinking: Site Map

Here is some interesting statistics.

It shows that alcohol use is about constant, but that drugs goes down and then back up.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
        [Ron Perlman]Kids. Kids never change.[/Ron Perlman]
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          What the hell is wrong with the youth of today?
          What about all the 16 year old girls that didn't handcuff, confine for hours and sexually assault 17-year-old boys?
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            really albert, it's up to you to explain what you mean by your initial comment that young people today are 'better behaved' and 'more responsible' than those in 1970 and provide some evidence for your views.
            I'm just going off of pop culture references. The 70's were free love and mind-altering drugs... the 80's everyone was on coke or crack... you can't say the same about the 2000's.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hi, Alby. Welcome to the 2000s.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

albert, that's a very weak argument then, but at least you admit it.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                  I bet more people used cocaine in the 80's than meth in the 2000's by an order of magnitude.

At least that's what pop culture tells me.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Youth today?

I honestly think the 30 and under crowd today are far better behaved and more responsible than previous generations. I mean take a typical college student today vs. one in 1970.
                    LOLWUT
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      LOLWUT
                      1970= free love hippies on acid.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        1970= free love hippies on acid.
                        Most people of that era grew up, got jobs, married, bought houses, etc etc. So irresponsible!
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                        X