Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the State: Kindergarten student brings gun to school, injures 3 classmates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    it was not done on purpose
    Of course not... he was obviously brainwashed by violent TV and video games and just a mindless zombie killing machine at that point.

Comment

I bet you laughed
      No. I saw it and was like,

So then I went and found a video of white rednecks fighting like animals in a trailer park.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        No. I saw it and was like,

So then I went and found a video of white rednecks fighting like animals in a trailer park.
        did they act like animals to you? hell both films were of animals to me.

Comment

did they act like animals to you? hell both films were of animals to me.
          Humans are animals
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Humans are animals
            touché

Comment

Docfeelgood is from Texas? I never would've guessed.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Doc, weren't you once married to a Black woman? I vaguely recall something like this.

Comment

People aren't voting!
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually, this took place in Houston. Docfeelgood lives in Houston. It's his hometown school district!

Comment

Doc, weren't you once married to a Black woman? I vaguely recall something like this.
                      almost

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Docfeelgood is from Texas? I never would've guessed.
                        who would have known?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          Pretty sure Utah has weaker gun laws than Texas.
                          Actually, Texas has stringent gun laws. True, we issue concealed carry permits, but if a person uses a gun in a crime, that's a whole other charge. You use a gun in a crime, your ass is gone.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

some are just so jealous of Texas

Comment

speaking of Texas, damn what a drought!

Comment

Oh wait... is this Doc saying something racist then acting like he was just mentioning facts again?
                                Yes.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X