No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The point being that the creators of the show didn't really think it was that big a deal.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      FWIW, #4 just happened in the show (from what I've read) and:

Spoiler:
      No one really seems to care
      No. What happened in the show was more an homage to her escape from Harrenhal, including using her coin as a distraction.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I was so sure they were going to end with
        Spoiler:
        Lady Stoneheart
        but they didn't, I guess that's because
        Spoiler:
        she doesn't appear until near the end of SoS

Comment

• Interesting interview with the producers on the possibility of the show catching up with the books: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/09/ga...hrones-future/
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

I was so sure they were going to end with
            Spoiler:
            Lady Stoneheart
            but they didn't, I guess that's because
            Spoiler:
            she doesn't appear until near the end of SoS
            That gif is amazing.

Comment

• I'm so in love with Maisie Williams that, given the low likelihood of me ever getting close to her on a basis of mutual interest, I might actually become a stalker. What should I do?

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Isn't Maisie Williams 16 years old?

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  That gif is amazing.
                  Pork sausage. Do you think I'm some kind of savage?

Comment

• You guys can't be serious, have you even seen her? Also, just calling dibs early.

Comment

• If you like the tomboy look, just go for the real thing. Men are much more satisfying.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        IIRC, Age of Consent in the UK is 16
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And 14 in De so he is covered.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                            You guys can't be serious, have you even seen her? Also, just calling dibs early.
                            I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying she's jailbait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              If you like the tomboy look, just go for the real thing. Men are much more satisfying.
                              I'm looking forward to the woman she's growing to become. As for the tomboy look, how does one thing exclude the other?

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              IIRC, Age of Consent in the UK is 16
                              Same in Germany. Funny how some seem to deduce their morals entirely from the letter of law. That said, I repeat my stance that I find her public appearance promising, her TV appearance is obviously child-like by intention and not interesting. Thanks for ruining the spirit of the comment, Guy and reg.

Comment

• You are most welcome, Ecthy. Pleased to be of service.

Comment

Working...
                                X