No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's doing OK. I've seen English actors with less convincing English accents.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      I think Dinklage's fake British accent needs help.
      I think it's perfectly fine.

I actually hear slips a lot more from the guy playing Jaime Lannister. A Swedish accent I think?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        I think it's perfectly fine.

I actually hear slips a lot more from the guy playing Jaime Lannister. A Swedish accent I think?
        Danish.

He stars in a brilliant Norwegian film that's recently been released called Headhunters
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Another Joffrey slap tonight.

Never. Gets. Old.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Who slapped him this time?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• The Hand, of course.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Another Joffrey slap tonight.

Never. Gets. Old.
                Awesome acting from Dinklage.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Theon is such a tragic character.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Theon is a raging hemorrhoidal *******, and the fact that I have any sympathy at all for him is simply a byproduct of the horrific situation in which he buries himself.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Just found out what Theon does. I don't get it--I thought he and Robb were BFFL bros? What a *****.

Comment

• He desperately wanted daddy to love him. Fool him.

Comment

• I thought he got enough gay love from Robb... Poor Theon

Comment

• Yeah, he made some bad choice which are going to get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              Yeah, he made some bad choice which are going to get worse.
                              I have read the books and don't usually consider myself a spoiler nazi but you seem to always go out of your way to give spoilers. Some of your posts seem to have no other purpose than to subtly imply that you have read the books. Whether that is your intent or not, it seems to me you could at least try to avoid it.

Comment

• OK, I would call that a hint though not a spoiler but I'll stop even dropping hints.

Comment

Working...
                                X