No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ros DOES appear in the books, though she is only briefly mentioned as the red headed whore in book one.
    So, that's a "no", then.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      She is like a 1 line mention.
      I just finished book 1 and I couldn't recall much about her but did think there might have been passing mention of some favored whore. But thinking on it, it seems there is also more time given to the Theon character at Winterfell than in the book. I guess thats not surprising as there are literally dozens and dozens of characters and in the book its easy to describe them but on Tv that would quickly get baffling
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        So, that's a "no", then.
        Well the TV folks didn't invent the character-- that existed-- they just made up every scene that had to do with her. Probably for the boob shots .
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• This website is for sale! gameofthronesofmuppets.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gameofthronesofmuppets.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
            Well the TV folks didn't invent the character-- that existed-- they just made up every scene that had to do with her. Probably for the boob shots .
            So, that's a "no", then.

Comment

• She's mentioned as a red headed whore called Ros who is Lilly Allen's brother's favourite.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Is she actually named? Well then, ****, I guess I am getting old.

Comment

• i think your beeing unfair to the redhead. she have done a descent job even if the char it self is only there for exposition. yeah you can be cynical and complain about it just beeing a boob plant. but i like the show so iam just gona enjoy her boobs, they are quite nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                    ...only there for exposition...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• So, Boromir died, right?

Comment

• Of course he did. Poor Sean Bean never makes it out of Act I alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                          i think your beeing unfair to the redhead. she have done a descent job even if the char it self is only there for exposition. yeah you can be cynical and complain about it just beeing a boob plant. but i like the show so iam just gona enjoy her boobs, they are quite nice.
                          I like her boobs errr I mean character as well. In fact I endorse the gratuitous showing of boobs as often as possible(so long as it is consistent with the story
                          )

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                            I like her boobs errr I mean character as well. In fact I endorse the gratuitous showing of boobs as often as possible
                            FTFY.

Also, great series...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Of course he did. Poor Sean Bean never makes it out of Act I alive.
                              Not true.

Comment

• A Game of Thrones, no
                                Sadness tonight but at least
                                There is Leverage.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X