No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t wait for a headless Ned Stark ice zombie to rise from the crypts of Winterfell.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• JW and GOT night before going back to work. Won't do that again.

Comment

• A two hour double sized episode tomorrow night. The big fight. I can't wait!
        Last edited by Dinner; April 28, 2019, 09:58.

Comment

• 82 minutes = 2hrs? That’s a lot of commercials.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• What are commercials?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Aye ... exactly 0 commercials if you watch it ot Sky
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You still get the Volvo sponsor intermissions, even when watching Sky Atlantic on-demand.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Everyone is predicting Jaime will die tonight but he has to live as Maggie the frog told teenaged Cersei that her brother would kill her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Everyone is predicting Jaime will die tonight but he has to live as Maggie the frog told teenaged Cersei that her brother would kill her.
                    She told her, that her Valonquar (= little Brother) would kill her.
                    Well, I know another person, who is not only a brother of Cersei, but also little (at least in terms of body height)
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• We already have some leaked footage of the battle of Winterfell ... it shows that even Sansa needs to fight for her life, with everything at hand

Comment

• Any predictions on who's not going to die?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like Breanne, but if she dies, her wildling would go into a berserker rage, which would be fun!

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                        Any predictions on who's not going to die?
                        Noone ... they just switch allegiance to the Night King

Comment

• There are no commercials on HBO...
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Brave, brave, brave, brave Lord Robin of Arryn will shoot an arrow at Sansa, vengeance for killing Littlefinger, miss her and accidently kill the Night King.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The only one who will not die is the Night King. But, they will all be reborn as Night King zombies.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X