No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, it's cool. Just, next time I post something intelligent, do read it.

-Since I gave you that opening, do make the shot a funny one....
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Final season is coming only in 2019, not 2018

Season eight began production in October and is expected to wrap up in mid-2018 before HBO releases it the following year
      Blah

Comment

• The long gap between seasons seven and eight will give author George RR Martin the chance to finish one or two new Game of Thrones books that he said in July he was working on.

Yeah, don't hold your breath.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The lazy ****ers are skipping a whole year then only giving us six episodes in 2019.
          Last edited by Dinner; January 7, 2018, 13:06.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Well we already knew there would only be 6.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fawlty Towers had six episode seasons. Final episode with dragons destroying everything, with Tyrion and Varys surviving.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Here's what we can use while waiting for the next season:

The stamp set celebrates British contributions to the hit US fantasy series, Royal Mail says.
                Blah

Comment

• I predict the Ice Zombies win and Frosty kills everyone.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    I predict the Ice Zombies win and Frosty kills everyone.
                    Game of Thrones never gives us what we want.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      I predict the Ice Zombies win and Frosty kills everyone.
                      Fear Mr. Frosty!
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The whole season's plot leaked like 6 months ago anyway. There is nothing holding them back from airing it as normal other than greed because HBO doesn't want to lose its #1 rated show.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Actually shooting it first would be highly recommended.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• GoT prequel got (lulz) confirmed:

HBO has given a pilot order to a series set thousands of years before the hit show with Kick-Ass and Kingsman screenwriter Jane Goldman as showrunner

In there is also a tiny bit about Daenerys:

Star Emilia Clarke recently revealed that she has already shot her final scene as Daenerys Targaryen. “It ****ed me up,” she told Vanity Fair. “Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is …”
                            ...whatever that means.
                            Blah

Comment

• HBO following Hollywood down the sequel (prequel) rat hole.

Hope it flops.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Emilia Clarke
                                Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone's mouth of what Daenerys is...
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X