Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...

Spoiler:
    I liked the book way for the scheming of Littlefinger. I like the idea that at the wedding of Harold Hardyng and "Alayne" that Littlefinger will announce that Alayne is actually Sansa. That way, also, Kings Landing is in the dark a bit longer. After all, if Sansa is unveiled, KL is going to be sending some troops... well, maybe they'll have Jaime go to the Vale instead of the Riverlands - but then we'll miss seeing the Blackfish again. So I don't like the butterfly effect on this change, tbh
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Ahhhh, forgot to mention

Spoiler:
      The Lords Declarant (and there were only three, Royce, Wainwood, and someone else) agreed to keep Sansa's identity secret.

The final Vale scene of the episode was Petyr leading Robin down, explaining why he needs to tour the Vale, and then Sansa comes down behind them, "disguised" with newly brunette hair (which works like CRAZY for her, incidentally).
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The fight was excellent, but I gotta say my favorite part of the episode was Arya bursting out into laughter. Also, I was very, uh, moved by Missandei's scene.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes. Very... moving.

It moved quite a bit.

I mean... holy ****.

Laz, you are in for a ****ing treat.

Also, you are correct about Arya. That was hilarious.

Comment

• Because I love y'all (Not work safe!)

e: oops forgot to upload the caboose shot crap :\

Comment

• PLEASE let that be the delicious giffable scene from the start of the episode, and not the horrible squish scene from the end.

Comment

• The head exploding was some amazing special effects.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• that was nasty

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    PLEASE let that be the delicious giffable scene from the start of the episode, and not the horrible squish scene from the end.
                    DAMNIT I should have thought of that, I totally would have done that if I had.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    The head exploding was some amazing special effects.
                    Found this posted on another forum:

Comment

• Spoiler:
                      Wait, if both combatants at a trial by combat die, doesn't that mean that both the accuser and the accused are guilty? isn't that what teh gods are trying to say? Sansa seemed quite pleased to have the baddest man in her current realm on her side, a condition which is quite new for her. I've forgotten, did they marry her to Robyn yet? I wonder what adventures await the young master on his journeys? Anything fatal?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I think whomever dies first is the salient point.

As to the last two questions: No to the former, and unknown to the latter.

Comment

• At the end of the episode the Mountain is still slightly alive, which I think means he's only mostly guilty.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• True; they deleted the scene where Miracle Max starting blowing air into his mouth with a bellows.

Comment

• Nobody could ever have guessed that they'd have featured that arse.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X