No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommen has the IQ of your average 'poly poster.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• If we don't see Ser Pounce this season I'm gonna go postal.

Actually, he might not appear until next season. Anyway point stands.

edit: I'm not really sure what they'll do with Tommen's character. The kittens thing was supposed to indicate that he is childlike and blithely ignorant but that's obviously not the angle they're going for when he's about 4-5 years older and getting lessons in upper management from his grandfather.

Comment

• Tywin's lesson amounted to "listen to me and do whatever I tell you." Although you're right that at his age he'd prefer pussies to kittens.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Spoiler:
          Kevan (Tywin's younger brother) is like a good second in command but his son isn't exactly level headed. He has an affair with the his cousin Cersei, conspires to help attempt to assassinate his cousin Tyrion, then goes super religious and gives away all of his property to the "sparrows" (a militant religious order who later gets out of hand and challenges authorities), while even Tyrion tries to drink himself to death and considers poisoning himself after he kills his father and flees into exile. It's likely that the red viper poisoned Tywin anyway so he was in the stages of dying before Tyrion killed him too. We know the red viper was having dinner with Tywin the night before he is to duel the mountain and we know the red viper wanted to kill both the mountain and Tywin over the death of his sister, we know the red viper is killed by the mountain in the duel but the mountain dies anyway from poison, meanwhile when Tyrion finds his father his father is trying to go to the bathroom, his body order smells horrible, and his eyes are extremely bloodshot so that is exactly like one of the poisons the maester described earlier in the series (where a man's digestive system shuts down and he slowly dies of his own waste which he can't eliminate).
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'm going to laugh my ass off if the inevitable twist regarding the White Walkers is that everyone's been doing some Namco Tales style soylent green thing and the White Walkers are just the planet retaliating against Humanity.

I think I might even be willing to put money on that at this point though.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• nvm

Comment

• Spoiler:
                but the mountain dies anyway [citation needed]
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Well, the next episode is about halfway over on the east coast feed so it should be hitting the torrents in about half an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    but the mountain dies anyway [citation needed]
                    Spoiler:
                    He dies from poison and his head is sent off to Dorne while his body gets sent to the defrocked maester who got kicked out of the maester brotherhood for attempting black magic on dead bodies. That guy (I can't remember his name) supposedly reanimates the headless corpse.

Comment

• Ser Pounce!

Comment

• SER POUNCE! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Since when does Jojen have epilepsy?

What is Ghost doing at Craster's Keep?

Why does Jon know that Bran is alive? I thought Sam kept that a secret?

I'm so confused.

But to reiterate,

Since ****ing when does Jojen Reed have ****ing Epilepsy???

Comment

• Well that's an interesting deviation from the books.

Comment

• Jojen has always had epilepsy, those are his green dreams.

They're doing this Craster's keep thing presumably to give Bran something to do because he has a grand total of 3 chapters left for them to work with.

Also. That last scene. HOLY ****ING ****BALLS JESUS CHRIST. (I mean I'm not surprised the Others are making more of themselves with Craster's offerings, I always assumed that, but still...)

Comment

• Yeah, I don't get how they got a hold of Ghost.

Comment

Working...
                                X