A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Favorite character so far: the dwarf, hands down.
    QFT

Comment

• how exactly is a series with so much nudity airing on US presbyteran puritan politically correct TV?

think about the children!

You're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Thank you for that completely ****ing pointless change.
        Only if your an idiot that doesn't know the difference between the two.

Oh. I forgot.

Carry on.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Peter Dinklage himself is fine with being called a "midget", you massive ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
            Many prisons these days use junk food as the currency since smoking is often prohibited.
            ...So have you been to prison, or is this something you learned on TV?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Peter Dinklage himself is fine with being called a "midget", you massive ******.
              Yay for him, he isn't one, he's a dwarf.

ACK!

Comment

• I respect Dinklage's opinion on the matter far more than that of some dumb**** on the internet.

Comment

• Also, the difference between "midget" and "dwarf" and perhaps confusing such a distinction isn't really equivalent to being a "massive ******". But that's just like, you know, my opinion.

So basically what I'm getting at is: Drake, find some better material to criticize people on or shut the **** up. It's kind of pathetic.

Comment

• You're no better than Tubes (probably worse).

Comment

• Uh, okay....Tubes actually seems pretty smart, so that's nice I guess.

Comment

• At least you're still young, so hopefully you'll learn as you grow up...

Comment

I respect Dinklage's opinion on the matter far more than that of some dumb**** on the internet.
                          You're a joke, just disagreeing with you is like, turns you into a wind up robot. I can do it endlessly and you'll still get wound up.

ACK!

Comment

At least you're still young, so hopefully you'll learn as you grow up...
                            You haven't managed it yet.

Wind.Wind.Wind.

ACK!

Comment

• I can do it endlessly and you'll still get wound up.

I'm hardly wound up. I just really like calling stupid people names.

You gigantic ****ing ignoramus.

Comment

• Actually, that's enough from me, I'm doing the same thing I told other people to stop earlier.

ACK!
                                Last edited by Tuberski; April 30, 2011, 22:23. Reason: stop the threadjack.

Comment

Working...
                                X