No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a platonic fan of this child actress. Please everybody act in mutual respect for moral laws entirely derived from the current legal age of consent in god's own country.

Comment

• Swing and a miss there, sport.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• For reasons of sociological inquiry, I wonder if she's been dating anyone from the set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Swing and a miss there, sport.

Comment

• Daddy I lust for a cookie!

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying she's jailbait.
              You may have missed this?

Comment

• Now you guys are just getting winded up.

Comment

• Etchy, have you read the books?

She's revealed to be a hermaphrodite later.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Bull****, and for the record she is the best ****ing character in the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      Etchy, have you read the books?

She's revealed to be a hermaphrodite later.
                      Nothing could stop me from dating Cat of the Canals!

Comment

Bull****, and for the record she is the best ****ing character in the series.
                        Who are you trying to fool? Everybody knows now that you're a closet conservative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                          Who are you trying to fool? Everybody knows now that you're a closet conservative.
                          Um, closet conservative?

Comment

Bull****, and for the record she is the best ****ing character in the series.
                            Oh come on, don't act like it's a surprise. I admit to being slightly surprised by the growing love affair with The Hound (is there anything George RR Martin won't do to shock us?), but not by her mancock.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I don't know why people were moaning about that season finale. It was a good episode that moved characters along nicely. Far better than the massively contrived shocker at the end of season 2.

Slightly shocked to see a new facial expression from Emosulk Snow. Maybe it's the prelude to some real acting in season 4.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• One can only hope, but Kit Harrington is clearly the weak link in the cast.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X