A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the live stream is already up.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Just finished episode 3, the song with drums and guitar at the end doesn't fit.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• We believe in nothing, Greyjoy. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your chonson.

Comment

• Nice Mormont.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Really just a place holder episode without much happen.

Comment

• A Storm of Swords was a boring read. Looking forward to season 5+

(I know. Daenerys will keep getting more boring.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                A Storm of Swords was a boring read.

Comment

• I read the first four, stuck in the 5th one because life started happening. Great books, all of them. Had I known they were going to make a show of them I wouldn't have read them though.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    +1
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      Really just a place holder episode without much happen.
                      Three ladies in the cast getting spectacularly disrobed, one castration and a fight with a bear all a bit "talky" for you?
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Spoiler:
                        The castration thing is never directly said in the book. There are bits where the bastard of Bolton tells Theon "you're not even a man" but he never came out and said Theon's balls got cut off plus there was the whole bit about renaming him Reek and making him pretend to be a dog. It was nice to see some T&A work its way back into the show though.

Comment

• Jees! wanting to **** while covered in piss, **** and blood. yep. that's realistic.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                            I seriously cannot wait until June 2/3rd, after the RW, so I can watch the collective OMG!!!1! WTF?!11 of the non-book interwebs
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              ...one castration...
                              And I'm still feeling absolutely no sympathy for him.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Not really supposed to, at this point. He is a traitor and a child-murderer, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X