X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    It was nonconsensual sex and wrong.
    Yes.
    Can two 10-yearolds consent to have sex together?
    Can two 10-yearolds consent to get married?
    JM
    (I will assume that you also think that 10-yearolds are incapable of giving consent. If you do not think so, replace with retards.)
    If two ten year olds had sex, without any coercion and both were happy to try it, I would say they are naughty children but not "rapists". Both are to young to really know what they were getting into. They can't give consent in the legal sense even if they both agreed it would be a fun thing to do. Anyway a drunken adult is not a child and I don't think the comparison is appropriate.

For there to be rape, one person must be doing the raping while the other is getting raped. I therefore find the idea of mutual rape absurd. I can't wrap my head around the idea of two people raping one another at the same time.

Comment

• I have shied away from saying 'rapist' although that often is what is happening.

I have focused on the consent part.

Do you think children can consent?

If children can consent, then why do we make pedophilia illegal?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

JM
        To provide a reason for people to join the priesthood.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have shied away from saying 'rapist' although that often is what is happening.

I have focused on the consent part.

Do you think children can consent?

JM
          It seems that you have agreed that it is not necessarily rape to have sex with a person who is intoxicated. That is what I was debating. That is all I was debating.

BTW I completely approve of flinging kiddie fiddlers into the jailhouse. We seem to have no scope for debate. I think they are too young to consent to that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
          X