I'm between heaven and hell - whiskey thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm between heaven and hell - whiskey thread

I've found a shop not that far away from me. He says that he have some 500 single malts in stock and after a visit I don't doubt. That is one thing.

Another is that there was a 3x2 meter rack filled with Isle of Islay whiskeys. LIES, you may cry - there are only 7-8 distilleries on the island, and yes, you are right. Problem is that say a standard Caol Ila is made up by a number of caskets put together to make a "standard Caol Ila".

It appears that there are some people that buys caskets from say Caol Ila, saves them for a number of years and then bottle them.

I think that I may need more space
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

good find

Comment

Just send them over to me, I will help you out by finding space for them. I will even drink them for you.

Comment

Well, let's say that if you ever visit here I may invite you for a taste
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          good find
          RoboCon was way smarter than you

get out of this thread.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'll be at your door in about ten minutes.

I have a terrible thirst at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              Well, let's say that if you ever visit here I may invite you for a taste
              Even I'm tempted at that offer...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I foresee a huge Polymeet in Blackcat's cellar.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  Even I'm tempted at that offer...
                  Well, if you accept that my security guard check you for weapons I don't mind

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'll bring the 7Up!
                    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

In heaven you find the stars... in hell you get your ass pounded so hard you're seeing stars. (Reverse this if you're gay)

Comment

Working...
                      X