Google's ultra fast broadband network to start in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    KCMO is older and wealthier, having been founded in the 1850s. KCK was founded and incorporated about 1870, after the Civil War and the bad blood that generated between Missouri and Kansas.
    But they're two separate cities, right? Why have confusion by naming two neighboring cities in different states with the same name?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The Mad Monk? your from Kansas? if so then you know your steaks. yes?

Comment

i was thinking of starting a thread about the difference between grass fed and grain fed beef. I just did not think many here would know there steaks.

sorry OT

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          That's it? That's the whole city?

There's like 6 skyscrapers there

Yeah still the boondocks.
          Better here than Philly.

I have no idea what the announcer was on.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

And which Kansas City is that? Kansas or Missouri?

See this is retarded that two cities that border each other have the same name!

Dude are you seriously trying to compare the historical significance of Philly vs. Kansas City? It's not even close.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              The Mad Monk? your from Kansas? if so then you know your steaks. yes?
              Nope. I'm from New Jersey, came to this Promised Land six years ago.
              Last edited by The Mad Monk; March 31, 2011, 10:41.

Comment

And which Kansas City is that? Kansas or Missouri?

See this is retarded that two cities that border each other have the same name!

Dude are you seriously trying to compare the historical significance of Philly vs. Kansas City? It's not even close.
                History? Nah. Economy, Culture and Livability? HELL YEAH!

Comment

Well the announcer guys says cities have personalities... Philly's personality would probably beat the **** out Kansas City's then go and have a Whiz Wit.

But I'm still lost... are these two different cities or what?

Comment

They are in seperate states.

Comment

Well the announcer guys says cities have personalities... Philly's personality would probably beat the **** out Kansas City's then go and have a Whiz Wit.
                      Thank you for proving my point.

I would be careful, though; Kansas City is where the Wild West began...and never quite ended.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        They are in seperate states.
                        So two separate cities? Who was the idiot who named the second Kansas City same as the first?

Comment

Google is your friend.

Comment

Springfield, MO aint far from Kansas City, either.
                            I did say "most".

Comment

So two separate cities? Who was the idiot who named the second Kansas City same as the first?
                              There is a London in Canada and a London in England. They are two separate cities. It is anticipated that they will remain separate cities particularly as they are on different continents. I don't know who the idiot was who named the first city the same as the first.

Lots of cities have the name.

Comment

Hey Alby... STFU.

Nobody gives a **** about you or philly... or that you are so stupid that even the marines won't take you...

This thread is about Google... not about how you think Kansas City sucks vs Philly.
                                Frankly, Philly sucks and is pretty much the ***hole of the US. And every time you post, you simply prove it.

So go **** yourself and actually let a real discussion about a topic occur without trying to make everything about you.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X