No announcement yet.

Other than hanging at the beach/by the pool and boozing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They aren't as good as the chemicals, though.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      I'm not interested in intentionally partaking in your pathetic vices. I have plenty of ways to entertain myself without ****ing my brain up with chemicals.
      So if you accidentally smoke a joint it's okay.

HAH!

Gambling ****s up your brain chemicals. Playing computer games ****s up your brain chemicals in the same way that gambling does. You gonna stop playing computer games?

Just live a little HC, it's okay. You'll survive.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

1. I would never gamble. Throwing away money isn't my idea of fun.
        2. You really want to compare video games to brain-addling addictive, illegal drugs?
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Just for the record, I'm not going to trust some random stranger on the internet more than the 18 years of conventional wisdom I have acquired through my schooling. Sorry if that makes me naive.

Comment

mind addling addictive drugs
            reckless gambling sprees
            fornication

Comment

Braindead

Comment

2. You really want to compare video games to brain-addling addictive, illegal drugs?
                It's all about the dopamine.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

You made a claim about alternative entertainment that doesn't **** up your brain chemicals and then I pointed out that some of that alternative entertainment you indulge in does **** up your brain chemicals in the same way that illegal addictive drugs do.

Also, WoW is more addictive than pot. FACT.
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    Felch knows whats up.

Comment

Just for the record, I'm not going to trust some random stranger on the internet more than the 18 years of conventional wisdom I have acquired through my schooling. Sorry if that makes me naive.
                      Why did you need to be schooled in conventional wisdom?

Comment

I can give you the drugs, though I consider a bit of experimentation to be a rite of passage for young people, but gambling? Can it be any more obvious you have no personal experience in the matter? As long as one sets their limits then it can be a very entertaining way to spend a weekend. It doesn't even have to be expensive if you make sure not to bet too large and even if you lose you'll get back half of your money in free drinks. All in all it is a great way to entertain yourself for a few hours once in a while especially if you're with a group of friends.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          I can give you the drugs, though I consider a bit of experimentation to be a rite of passage for young people, but gambling? Can it be any more obvious you have no personal experience in the matter? As long as one sets their limits then it can be a very entertaining way to spend a weekend. It doesn't even have to be expensive if you make sure not to bet too large and even if you lose you'll get back half of your money in free drinks. All in all it is a great way to entertain yourself for a few hours once in a while especially if you're with a group of friends.
                          Also, playing cards with friends is gambling and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            I've never taken it.
                            It makes you pompous, arrogant, argumentative. You clearly don't need it.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

HC. Get drunk. Seriously.
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X