X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Keep reading up.
    As long as you do the same

What possible better advice could there be against America's trillion dollar and hundreds of thousands of lives costing evangelical crusade to spread Democracy, that passes for a foreign policy than:

Fix where you live first, dickwad.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 28, 2011, 06:05.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

As a rule I think people who live in the Balkans shouldn't comment on racial hatred or bigotry. Just sayin'
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        As a rule I think people who live in the Balkans shouldn't comment on racial hatred or bigotry. Just sayin'

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hera, are South Slavs genetically predisposed towards ethnic violence? I mean the history over there speaks for itself. You seem to think 'brown' people are predisposed towards wanting welfare so I guess it must be possible?

And

I just peeped the link you had about Mexicans having racist fantasies hostile to the US... it was a link to the Wikipedia article on the National Council of La Raza Yes, the NCLR is a well-known hate group

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is a non-profit and non-partisan advocacy group in the United States.[1] It is not to be confused with La Raza Unida. Its stated focus is on reducing poverty and discrimination, and improving opportunities for Hispanics. According to the organization's website, it is "the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States" and "serves all Hispanic subgroups in all regions of the country".[1] NCLR receives funding from philanthropic organizations, such as the Ford Foundation, and corporations such as Citigroup and Wal-Mart. NCLR serves its constituency by means of its Affiliates, nearly 300 community-based organizations. The NCLR is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and maintains eight regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Antonio, and San Juan, Puerto Rico. The current president is Janet Murguía.[2]
          NCLR works on a variety of different issues affecting the Latino community in the U.S. such as health, housing, education, workforce development, and youth leadership. NCLR’s Institute for Hispanic Health works to reduce the incidence, burden, and impact of health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and HIV/AIDS. The NCLR Homeownership Network operates in 20 states and provides counseling on purchasing a home and managing the investment after purchase. NCLR also has both early childhood and secondary education programs which stress literacy, college preparation, and parent involvement. The organization’s education programs also address the needs of Latino and English language learner students through a network of community-based charter schools. In addition, NCLR works to increase employment opportunities for Latino youth through its Escalera program. Youth leadership is also stressed in the Líderes initiative that links youth development organizations around the country into one national network. Through all these programs, NCLR provides technical assistance to its network of community-based organizations around the country working on the same issues.
          Scary anti-American hateful fantasies!
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He's an idiot. Nothing else is required. I ignored this all day, but finally decided to let him know that I saw, and that's he's an idiot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Unless you forgot there are only White people (any Gypsies who didn't play a role in the wars) here.

Its not racial hatred but a part of the same old centuries long tradition of White people killing each other over jingoistic hype, injustice and religious differences
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

And Lebanese Arabs are exempt by this standard, how?

"...do not leave alive anything that breaths. Completely destroy them...as the Lord your God has commanded you..." Deuteronomy 20:16

Ditto for Jews.

I just peeped the link you had about Mexicans having racist fantasies hostile to the US... it was a link to the Wikipedia article on the National Council of La Raza Yes, the NCLR is a well-known hate group
                They are a race based lobby group. You'd find them plenty scary if they where White. Also are you completley unaware of some of the controversial and hateful statements by former and current La Raza members?

Comment

Hera, are South Slavs genetically predisposed towards ethnic violence? I mean the history over there speaks for itself. You seem to think 'brown' people are predisposed towards wanting welfare so I guess it must be possible?
                  Maybe but considering Slovenian's only war every was our 10 day war of independence, you would have a hard time making that case for us

Comment

He's an idiot. Nothing else is required. I ignored this all day, but finally decided to let him know that I saw, and that's he's an idiot.
                    PC makes you stupid.

Comment

FIX YOUR OWN ****ING HOUSE FIRST BEFORE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. Does it help if I speak up?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                        Unless you forgot there are only White people (any Gypsies who didn't play a role in the wars) here.

Its not racial hatred but a part of the same old centuries long tradition of White people killing each other over jingoistic hype, injustice and religious differences
                        Let me tease something... Hera, are Turks 'White'?

Comment

He's a total turd. I'd rather have a truckload of Mexicans who will refuse to learn the language dropped off over the border than 1 idiot like Hera.
                          At least the damned Mexicans realize Mexico sucks.
                          Edit: People historically carved G.T.T (Gone to Texas) in their doors. Let me know when someone carves G.T.S. (Gone to Slovenia) in their door.
                          Last edited by SlowwHand; February 28, 2011, 04:01.

Comment

Let me tease something... Hera, are Turks 'White'?
                            White has fuzzy borders. They aren't Western because they aren't part of what was classicaly consdiered Christendom, but yes many (but not all obviusly) are White from a bilogical perspective. Exactly how many depends on how one chooses to define "White".

He's a total turd. I'd rather have a truckload of Mexicans who will refuse to learn the language dropped off over the border than 1 idiot like Hera.
                            At least the damned Mexicans realize Mexico sucks.
                            Oh you adorable ignorant redneck, where do you get the idea that Slovenia sucks? Globally its pretty ****ing awesome. Especially compared to Mexico.

On the UN Human Development Index we're one spot ahead Andorra, and a mere two spots behind Singapor and three behind the UK. We're categorized as having a "very high" HDI. According to the International monetary fund and the CIA factbook our PPP adjusted per capita GDP is higher than of New Zeland.

Our average life expectancy is 77.9 years, which is obviously light years behind of the US grey paradise of 78.3. Also in our horrible backward sexist environment women outlive US women by more than 7 months. Our murder rate (including attempts) is less than half that of Texas.

For a average IQ of 96 and 50 years of Communism we're ****ing paradise.

And we do all that while carrying the burden of generous pensions, a free higher education system and universal healthcare.

And since you're a wishy washy Protestant I'll also boast that we recognize civil unions for Gay people something banned by the consitution in Texas.

Edit: People historically carved G.T.T (Gone to Texas) in their doors. Let me know when someone carves G.T.S. (Gone to Slovenia) in their door.
                            ~15% of our population are economic immigrants and their descendants. Plenty of people left their countries for Slovenia and the trend ain't stopping (unfortunatley).
                            Last edited by Heraclitus; February 28, 2011, 06:31.

Comment

Why is Hera so obsessed with AMERICAN racial politics? You're a Slovenian. Worry about how Piran has a Black mayor

This is why you're racist, Hera. You seek out information like this and think it's interesting. Only someone worried about the sustainment of white power would be concerned with this.
                              Pot kettle and I am sorry to say but black. Stoopid moran.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Poeple blindly supporting the Israeli state could shut up as well
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X