No announcement yet.

Texas demographer: 'It's basically over for Anglos'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming that current trends will continue indefinitely is dumbfuckery.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Why is Hera so obsessed with AMERICAN racial politics? You're a Slovenian. Worry about how Piran has a Black mayor

This is why you're racist, Hera. You seek out information like this and think it's interesting. Only someone worried about the sustainment of white power would be concerned with this.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
        Assuming that current trends will continue indefinitely is dumb****ery.

I agree with that as well, but think that making assumptions about demographics 40 years into the future is not unreasonable.

Comment

I'm going to concur with Mr. Felch here.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

But don't you see? Mexicans have a mean IQ of 87! And the immigrants are overwhelmingly poor so their mean IQ is lower!
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Assumption - Hera will continue to post this stuff indefinitely.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The state's future looks bleak assuming the current trend line does not change because education and income levels for Hispanics lag considerably behind Anglos, he said.

Assuming the current trend line does not change, in 250 years every single person on the planet will be an Elvis impersonator.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

According to my calculations, peak Elvis will occur between 2017 and 2019. Afterwards, the rate of Elvi extraction will decline precipitously.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Why is Hera so obsessed with AMERICAN racial politics? You're a Slovenian. Worry about how Piran has a Black mayor
                    This is ridiculous. Why in the world would I have anything against a Black mayor?

Piran is overwhelmingly white (probably 98%+), he has no group to favour over them and seems intelligent and competent (his IQ is probably 115+ beacuse of selection effect, also him being a doctor (we had and still have no affirmative action) signals competence and inteligence).

You need to get over your silly caricatures of *ahem* "White supremacist facist KKK wantstokillsixmillionjews neonazi skinheads".

Also this site is majority Canadian and American, no one ****ing cares about Slovenia. But some people (not saying many) may give a **** about Texas.

This is why you're racist, Hera.
                    You are using a concept (racism) with so many contradicting definitions that without qualification its use is a meaningless slur.

This is why you're racist, Hera. You seek out information like this and think it's interesting. Only someone worried about the sustainment of white power would be concerned with this.
                    Generally I do think sustaining Western power is in my personal and my people's (Slovenians) best interest. Thought note I also consider Russia a Western power, perhaps you are right and I should cheer for the decline of the American Empire since it forms the backbone of the presently forming totalitarian panhumanist globalist order.
                    Last edited by Heraclitus; February 28, 2011, 02:07.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Fix where you live first, dickwad.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        But don't you see? Mexicans have a mean IQ of 87! And the immigrants are overwhelmingly poor so their mean IQ is lower!
                        But the immigrants are lower class. I think Mexico can reach an IQ in the low 90s (comparable to that of Greece) so this isn't really about unconquerable genetic group differences, but the problems are:

a) Welfare and American culture means that second and third generation Mexicans don't form nuclear families thus under-performing first generation immigrants by a wide margin
                        b) Like you said immigrants are the poorest of the poor, Much like the Turks in Germany aren't representative of Turks in general and the consequences of this are similar to the consequences for Germany talked about by Thilo Sarrazini
                        c) They will continue to vote to expand welfare
                        d) The country they are immigrating from is right next door, cultural links are easier to maintain.
                        Some of them carry irredentist (as well as racist) fantasies hostile to the US.

You guys need to get over your race obsession, the exact same problems would be present if Mexico was a huge underdeveloped (very much White) Sicily.
                        Last edited by Heraclitus; February 28, 2011, 02:18.
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Read up.

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            I'm going to concur with Mr. Felch here.

But wouldn't it be wiser to try and figure out how to change unfortunate trends rather than simply hope they will change?

I'm not saying you guys have to limit immigration or even opposing the inevitable amnesty of millions of illegals, I am however saying your current attempts to uplift the Hispanic minority have been absolute failures considering the amount of resources expended.

Wouldn't it be better to keep an open mind, discuss and try figure out how to improve the situation?
                            Last edited by Heraclitus; February 28, 2011, 02:22.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Good to see you are finally opposed to the Iraq war on principle

Comment

Keep reading up. Maybe eventually you will understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X