Shop to make breast milk ice cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well unfortunately they fell into the booby trap of health and safety law

Ice cream made from breast milk is removed from a London restaurant on health grounds following complaints by members of the public.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      This should be OK. Close, but OK.

Nipple warning.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12615353
        Geez it would have been nice if someone included this update.

17 posts prior would have been the perfect spot.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sorry That's what I get for putting you on my ignore list
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well at least I'm off the list now.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12615353
              Seems a bit ridiculous to me. The message we're sending is "it's the safest thing possible for your baby, who has little immune system, but is dangerous for adults". Doesn't seem like a positive message to me. Also it annoyed me as I wanted to try some. Hopefully it'll pass their tests without being spoilt.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I doubt it is as simple as one time "tests". Seems to me ongoing monitoring would be involved.

Comment

No one is making note of the "booby trap" reference? You people are slipping up.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Interest in this thread has dried up.

Comment

I'm quick enough that I caught that one, too. We may be the most quick witted here. Sometimes it leads to problems, in that the others are constantly trying to catch up.
                      They get resentful. Frustrated. When that happens, I milk their emotion for all that it's worth.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I already used that one.

Comment

Damn it. I guess that I'm Number 2.

Comment

You massaged it a bit but it still looks pretty much like the other one.

Comment

Working...
                            X