Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    What does Hepatitis taste like?
    something like gooseberries and currants, but more savory.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Drinking the breast milk of a woman is somehow abhorrent yet drinking the breast milk of a dirty smelly cow is somehow acceptable
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

The dairy industry is inspected in these parts.

I volunteer as breast milk inspector.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          i prefer to get my breast milk directly from the source.
          This.

($23/serving? WTF?)
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
            Drinking the breast milk of a woman is somehow abhorrent yet drinking the breast milk of a dirty smelly cow is somehow acceptable
            Depends on the woman, I guess.
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

It's a silly point regardless.

I'll eat a steak from a cow but have no interest in human flesh. Perhaps Snotty is different in this regard.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I've known some women who were dirty smelly cows
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I bet this enterprise will go tits up anyway
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I suppose it really depends on which areola they set up in, PH.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Haha
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Perhaps they should set up in Italy as they have fine ice cream. Nipples perhaps?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          I've known some women who were dirty smelly cows
                          My god. Last night I thought about posting something like this, and decided against it. You really are plumbing the depths of my bad jokes.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So, would blood sausage made from menstrual blood be superior by the same criterion?

I can see what you mean and all, I'm just playing devil's advocate.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                              I bet this enterprise will go tits up anyway
                              I hope they milk it for all they can first.

Comment

This should be OK. Close, but OK.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X