Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Correlation does not equal causation.
    True, but there's a significant correlation between them -- about +0.24 I would guess.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      True, but there's a significant correlation between them -- about +0.24 I would guess.
      And yet, as I alluded to in the other thread, there are rappers with degrees from Harvard and UPenn. Ryan Leslie graduated from Harvard at age 19 and had scored a 1600 on his SAT at age 14.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Well there was Cool C and Steady B... but they murdered a Philly police woman.

The funny thing about Cool C and Steady B were that they weren't 'gangsta rappers' by anyone's definitions. Their hits included songs like "Going Steady" (yes, as in dating someone going steady), "Girls Gonna Getcha", and "Glamorous Life". Very old school, pre-gangsta rap but they were retards and felt the need to rob a PNC bank in 1996.

The faces of cop-killing rappers:

Go figure, right?
        What happened to Anxious A? Did he pull out early in their career?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          So you're saying it's a coincidence that rappers are idiots?
          I'm a hell of a lot more intelligent than you are.

Comment

Working...
          X