Judgement Day: May 21st, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    So it's offical, Earth doesn't exist anymore. At least someone transferred us all to the holodeck before **** happened
    I thought we were all just products of your subconscious dream state?

By the way, you've been in a coma for three decades now. Wake up.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
        Oh yeah!
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

already pointed that one out
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            So it's offical, Earth doesn't exist anymore. At least someone transferred us all to the holodeck before **** happened
            We're now batteries for the machine world now I'm afraid
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              already pointed that one out
              He has you on ignore.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Who, me?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The guy who sold the 9mm pistols to the guy who shot up VPI visitied the VPI campus on the first anniversary of the shooting and offered to sell handguns to the student population at cost price for a 24 hour period.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

That sounds fair. I assume you're talking about Virginia Tech. I don't know what VPI is.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• VPI = Virginia Polytechnic Institute, it's actual name
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• There were over 50 kids accepted to Virginia Tech from my high school and I've never heard any of them call it "VPI".

I don't seem to recall gun control laws getting any stricter here after the shootings. As I recall, if you're over 21 you can just buy a pistol over the counter, no hassle. I think you just need a driver's license and you can't buy more than one a month.

Everything other than hanguns I think is over 18, drivers license, and no restrictions on number per month.

Comment

• I think you're taking Doc's abbreviation of the school's name for the sake of true internet brevity a little too hard. I often abbreviate things with typing online that I wouldn't call them in an actual conversation, you know.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm sorry, did I come across as offended there?

The usual abbreviation is VT, by the way.

Comment

• But that might have meant Vermont!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                                Or a suicide letter. Or an "I'm about to get raptured letter". Or an "I can't believe you gits gave me all this money letter."
                                According to financial statements, he never took a dime from the ministry.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X