Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could rename me, what would you call me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could rename me, what would you call me?

The decent folks over at CFC think that my name is not cool. I know, I puzzled by that too.

Obviously I'm not changing my name here, or at the panda-phile site. But for CFC purposes, what do y'all think I should call myself?

"Tits McGee" would be pretty cool.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Whoever thinks your name is uncool is a dirty, dirty man.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm sayin.

Maybe "6655321". Or are Clockwork Orange references too cliche?

Comment

They are probably all too young and stupid to even understand a Clockwork Orange reference...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

so whats yer name at cfc?

Comment

Same as it is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              The decent folks over at CFC think that my name is not cool. I know, I puzzled by that too.

Obviously I'm not changing my name here, or at the panda-phile site. But for CFC purposes, what do y'all think I should call myself?

"Tits McGee" would be pretty cool.
              ****forbrains, because you care what anyone else thinks, especially the children at CFC, and because you can't get off the panda crap.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not certain, but I think that name's been taken, Sloww. Besides, it doesn't quite have the punch that I'm looking for.

Comment

NostrilNanny
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Someone, at CFC, has the name ****forbrains? I doubt that seriously. I can't post a babe pic with a bare hip, but that name is OK? I call bull****.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

SoapDrop
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

That name has not yet been taken. I just did a search.

Comment

Mr. Pus

Comment

The whole point bit is crap. Do they give gold stars to the good children?

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                              NostrilNanny
                              SoapDrop
                              Mr. Pus
                              These are all bad ideas, and you should feel bad for having them.

Comment

Working...
                              X