Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could rename me, what would you call me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you just explain it to them?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

He would probably get demerits (or whatever they call their point system) for that.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

dermatitis?
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          Why don't you just explain it to them?
          The question you should be asking is, "Why don't you just forget about CFC and stay here?"

Come on, Bobby, learn to hustle.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

How about "Grand Poobah"?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              The question you should be asking is, "Why don't you just forget about CFC and stay here?"

Come on, Bobby, learn to hustle.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If you don't change it soon they might change it for you. I just received an email from CFC advising that they had changed my username ..... to Braindead.

Comment

I sent ainwood a list of my choices. Here's what I asked for.
                  • Do Not Trust Me
                  • Tits McGroan
                  • Buck Snort
                  • Fezzy Blaze
                  • Jack Santorum

Thanks to everybody who helped out, even if you don't see your suggestion, know that you helped get my juices flowing.

Comment

For right now my name is just a line of asterisks.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                      I was very surprised the Username I entered was accepted and I have heard nothing about it.
                      Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                      If you don't change it soon they might change it for you. I just received an email from CFC advising that they had changed my username ..... to Braindead.
                      If you want a different one, then you just need to ask.
                      a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
                      Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

Braindead will do fine thanks.

You could move over to Apolyton.

Comment

Something a little less dodgy.

What about Rusty Trombone
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ecthelion
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Like that name isn't besmirched already.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HARDMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X