Borders just declared bankruptcy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a propensity now? Go on...
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Amazon probably doesn't have the "propensity" but it does have the capability and that is something we should be worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Indeed those are great, but on a personal anecdote, far easier to have a physical Bible than an electronic one (well except if you are just reading through without going through footnotes or going back and forth to look at any references).
        I find this with law books as well. With intersecting and related provisions/regulations/codes etc. i just find it easier to flip with an old fashioned text than try searching on a screen.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          They have a propensity now? Go on...
          This.

Of course DD actually does have a propensity to exaggerate wildly without facts .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X