Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people keep their pets in their yard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    So, Polish-owned cats are the worst?
    Indeed. Polish cats are the worst of both worlds.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Have you checked in with the animal shelter? It's a possibility. If and when you get her back, there's really no reason for her to become used to the outside world.
        no but i think the chances of her being there are around zero. there are a lot of stray cats in the favela and no one calls the shelter for them. i had another look yesterday but no luck.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I vastly prefer letting cats out to play, but if I was in a city I wouldn't have a cat that was outdoor.

I don't have a cat now...

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I just want to congratulate Oerdin for spelling everything in the title of this thread correctly.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah. He even managed the very tricky double their conundrum.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                no but i think the chances of her being there are around zero. there are a lot of stray cats in the favela and no one calls the shelter for them. i had another look yesterday but no luck.
                Mine was gone for almost two weeks before he came home. There's hope yet.

Unfortunately mine was seriously wounded (probably a fox) when he returned and died within hours..
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have known cats to leave for days or weeks and come back. Generally more than one week is a very bad sign though.

However, if you cat goes away for a week, there is a good chance that even if healthy he is becoming someone else's cat.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                  X