Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people keep their pets in their yard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't people keep their pets in their yard?

I can understand letting the cat out but why let your dog run in the street and then get upset when a wild animal does exactly what it's instincts tell it to do? On a different note this momma deer beats the crap out of someone's pet dog and cat.

November 12, 2021: our little River, the star of this clip, died today of cancer :(WARNING: this can be hard to watch—a newborn fawn creates a dangerous situ...
    Last edited by Dinner; February 11, 2011, 19:11.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I don't understand cats unattended outside. Outside is severely life shortening.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Have to post this even you guys spank me :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Here pets just wander free most of the time. Our 2 dogs are tied up now. (Not the new puppies though... they're too small to go anywhere yet). They aren't used to being tied up and the noise is just awful.

Comment

Who one starred this thread? It was worth two stars just for the video of the momma deer going to town on the dog.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You let your pets run freely outside so they can get hit by cars.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Dogs are either on a leish or they are legal targets
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I feel the same way about kids on the street. If someone loved them more they wouldn't be there.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I don't understand cats unattended outside. Outside is severely life shortening.
                    You wanna live in a cage for 100 years or free for 50?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                      I can understand letting the cat out but why let your dog run in the street and then get upset when a wild animal does exactly what it's instincts tell it to do? On a different note this momma deer beats the crap out of someone's pet dog and cat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGn1...layer_embedded

That wasn't necessarily their dog. They were just upset when nature does not play out the way Disney showed it to them.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What's a 'yard'?

Seriously, though, how common are yards to keep animals in? Especially in the cities.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          QFT
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            What's a 'yard'?

Seriously, though, how common are yards to keep animals in? Especially in the cities.
                            If you don't have the space for it, don't keep animals.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Deer sausage!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X