Sex ban suggested for Belgian coalition negotiators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dry View Post
    Ok, I hear your opinion and I think I understand your feelings.
    As you put it, this is not a serious political topic, so I will not argue against, but just mention that I of course do not share your view.
    So, this will be my last 'serious' post on it, if I post again here, it will be to be back on the opening post.

Have a nice day.
    I never said it wasn't a serious topic. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Oh, and BTW ( ): Please vote for politicians who don't spend more than they can generate in revenues. Otherwise we will have to force them to take responsibility for the **** they casue by splitting the revenue side just as we split the cost side. But obviously, that is something you don't agree with either.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

The current informateur wants to keep going. I guess the current negotiators are all eunuchs .
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Well, he wasn't one of those who failed during so long.
        He and his party were excluded from negotiations until a few days ago. So, for him, the last time he was allowed to... well... how should I say .... well, you see... let's say 'be happy' ... is not so long time ago.
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

"post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
          X